I decided to avoid procrastinating by converting/uploading all of our vacation photos today. I’m done, and you can check them out in our gallery, or read on for more specific links.
I broke down the collection of photos, creating an album folder for each day as follows
- Day 1- Mahone Bay
- Day 2- Lunenburg and Bluenose II
- Day 3- Lunenburg and Julia’s place
- Day 4- Wolfville and Angie
- Day 5- Wolfville, Hall’s Harbour, and Amherst
- Day 6- Confederation Bridge and PEI
- Day 7- Baddeck and Inverary Resort
- Day 8- Halifax
- Day 9- Halifax, Citadel, and Jo’s place
- Day 10- Halifax + Harbour Hopper tour
Photos are labelled simply: my apologies if the descriptions don’t provide adequate detail regarding each photo. I’ve also uploaded the final updates and closed off our GPS map track. I didn’t do a good job adding waypoints the last couple of days. I might get really energetic and figure out how to edit the track and add details/clean up some of the paths, but don’t count on it.
Looking back at the photos, I see that I was pretty fascinated with seascapes and with the Confederation Bridge. Fortunately, there was a lot of sea to see (har har) in Nova Scotia 😉