If the site looks a little “broken” at the moment, that’s my fault. I decided it would be interesting to try a new(ish) option for WordPress called “widgets” which, in theory, will make it easier for me to customize the layout of my site. Before I can do that, I have to be using a widgets-compatible WordPress theme. The one I’m experimenting with now is called “WP-Andreas09“.
UPDATE: I’ve restored most of the basic site structure, but I’m still missing some content (E.G.: the Google news feed, the recent comments block, the image from my gallery). I’ll finish that up sometime in the next few days.